Sunday, November 10, 2013

My Thoughts on Drawing by Roland Huang

I have always been interested in the world of art. Painting, drawing, graphic design, animation and many other areas not only engross me but also provide my with fantastic opportunities to deviate briefly from the tedious academic life.  Drawing has been a part of me ever since my first art class when i was four. Nothing compares to drawing and art overall when it comes to importance. Magically, drawing has been helping to relax from stress in all sorts of ways.

It has been my honor to take Professor.Fick's class this semester. I finally have a chance to take it in my Junior year as I have been trying numerous times to enroll but they all ended up in failures.

My most admired artist is Vincent Van Gogh.  His genius is irrefutable regardless of his mental illness.

If I were given time and more opportunities, I would have certainly attended more classes with these magnificent artists in my class. Thank you all for giving me this precious chance to meet you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment